bdkhanrifat35 發表於 2024-3-10 11:58:31

Next, take a look at the featured snippets that appear at the top of search r...

Also, check what type of featured snippet it is. Definition type (e.g. What is content marketing?) List type (e.g. TOP 10 content marketing tools) Table type (e.g. price list for content marketing tools) Finally, add content to your page that is designed to fit neatly into the featured snippet box . This is the “snippet bite.” For example, let's say I was trying to get featured snippets for the keyword "nofollow links." In that case, create a section that perfectly fits your featured snippet, like the one below. In fact, we are seeing results. After two weeks, the section I created started appearing at the top of the search results page. wonderful. 2. Improve dwell time in simple ways Is dwell time a ranking factor on Google? In my opinion, yes. If a user leaves your page immediately, it sends a clear signal to Google that the user doesn't like this page. And these signals will likely cause a drop in rankings. The question is, “How can we prevent users from bouncing?” That's probably what it means. The answer is to embed the video on your page . Let me give a concrete example. I compared the bounce rates of several sample pages with and without videos. The results showed that pages with videos had an 11.2% lower bounce rate. This is why I embed videos in almost every article.

Sometimes I'll even include a video explaining all the steps and advice I share in all of my content. We also create videos to help users learn more detailed information on specific topics. What good results will it bring? I want each of you to think about it for yourself. 3. Discover low competition keywords from “ghost posts” There Belgium Phone Number Data is one fact. The fact is that the ``keyword competitiveness'' metrics provided by many tools may not be helpful . This is because determining the competitiveness of a keyword is 100% dependent on one specific metric. That is the number of backlinks . Is the number of backlinks important? Of course it's important. But backlinks are just one piece of the SEO puzzle. The indicators for displaying on the first page are based on the following. Natural search click rate Matching search intent page speed mobile friendly Many other indicators Because of this background, I try not to worry about keyword competition scores.

https://singaporelead.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/bb.jpg

Instead, they use "ghost posts." Let's take an example. A few months ago, I was trying to rank high for the keyword "SEO tools free." When I checked Ahrefs, this keyword was displayed as "very difficult". Rather than give up, I decided to use a new technique to tackle this difficult keyword. The new technique is "ghost post." First, I wrote a simple article and published it on page 4 of my site's blog feed. In other words, I didn't promote this article at all (hence the name "ghost post"). Amazingly, within a week, I was on page 1 for long tail keywords (e.g. "best free SEO tools"). Since then, it has often appeared on the first page for target keywords. At this point, I decided to promote the article on social media. The content has also been upgraded.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Next, take a look at the featured snippets that appear at the top of search r...

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |