Discuz! Board

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 3|回復: 0

Thrive Themes handles their Landing Page.

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-24 14:41:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Choose a great picture that represents your brand is the utmost importance. Yet, for most small businesses, it’s amazing how little time is spent on choosing the right image to describe our services. Let’s take a look at the powerful ride-sharing service Uber has for an image. Uber_com-Landing-Page Here is what I see in this image. A man, who looks like a retired professor, driving a car. He is smiling. Would you trust this man to drive you home? Yes. The passenger looks like young male professional, he looks satisfied. The car looks brand new, neat and clean. It also looks like it has leather seats. I can practically smell the new car smell. Would you want to ride in this car?

Absolutely! It also looks like the drive and passenger are having a friendly conver Guangdong Mobile Number List sation. It leads me to believe that Uber perhaps offers something more than just a standard cab ride. Well done Uber. A Clear Call-to-Action Button Many websites do so well on the other elements and then blow it on the Call-to-Action button CTA. The CTA button should be the next step you want to take on their journey through your buying process. There are a couple of points to make The CTA Button should be displayed clearly on the top part of the page above the fold The CTA Button should be in a color that makes it stand out from the background colors. Colors like orange, bright green, and bright red have tested well. The CTA Button text should be really clear. It should tell the user what the next step will be in their customer journey.

Many first-time internet marketers name their button “Buy Now”, in hopes that the visitor will read the headline, look at the beautiful picture, and want to buy. It might work for a $ item. But definitely, won’t work if you are trying to sell them a service that costs thousands of dollars per year. In most cases, you will need to warm the customer up with a series of baby steps. So make that first step something simple, free and easy that the user will get a lot of benefit from. Things like a “Free Report”, “Free checklist”, “Free online course” all convert very well. Let take a look at how  BTW, we at JC Digital are big fans of Thrive Themes, we recommend them for WordPress themes and tools. ThriveThemesLandingPage A couple of things to note. Normally I would not choose off-white for a CTA Button color. But when put against the green background, that button really stands out.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 13:34 , Processed in 0.030158 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |