How did Class and Joy Corporation

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-4 18:08:15 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
He served as the CS team leader at Naver, the service operation office at Woowa Brothers, and the director of Baemin Academy, a small business support program. In the past, customer service was all about kneeling down and begging, but in the 2010s, it began to change to reflect customer demands in the company's actual products and services. Starting with creating a customer service manual, his work gradually expanded to include service operation, branding, platform planning, policy, and crisis management. Advisor Cheon refers to his role as an ‘operator.’ He emphasized, “Operators have a variety of tasks ranging from system improvement, marketing, sales, and customer service,” and added, “The operator’s role is important for the company to grow healthily.”

Woowa Brothers, which he worked for, was recognized for its corporate value of 4.8 trillion won and Cambodia Phone Number Data succeeded in exiting (investment recovery) through an M&A with Germany's Delivery Hero (DH) last month. Advisor Cheon recalled, “I looked for a photo of a small dinner party with CEO Kim Bong-jin and other employees six years ago,” and added, “It was a time when annual sales were 3 billion won, and at that time, no one would have imagined what Baedal Minjok (Baemin) is today.” He said, “I’m not happy because Baemin is doing well, but I like Baemin now because I like this time.” Q. How did you feel when you heard the news about Woowa Brothers? “I’m so happy. I’m just happy that a deal of this size can be made in our country. I think it has paved the way for domestic startups. My older brother made 4.8 trillion won, so now my younger brother’s companies need to make 5 trillion won.”

Q. Why did you move to another company? “I like being in a growing company. Small decisions each day ultimately create a company worth 4.8 trillion won. You have to remember that person’s passion, decision, and teamwork that day. They all come together to create performance and create history. With colleagues Doing something together is like a drug. However, once you reach a stable level, you are more influenced by the system, the market, and luck than by individual decisions. Unless I am so poor that I have to stay at this company, it is worth moving. Accept a little inconvenience. “If I choose a young organization, my business life will be longer.”  where he currently works, come to be? Advisor Cheon said, “As conditions,  it must be a company engaged in a growing market,  it must have a growing business item, and  it must have a well-established ‘sustaining’ spirit, teamwork, and common values ​​shared by company members.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 15:42 , Processed in 0.033710 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |